Background

As a freelancer design draughtsperson, I have received widespread experience for my contributions in both mechanical and electrical engineering draughting being involved in product development, presentation, and design reviews. My work involves a combination of technical expertise and creativity. I also brings together technologies from different environments and works inventively. In so doing I am able to translate ideas into working products that meet the needs. As a blogger, I strive to inspire my readers by bringing you content through this value added service. I endeavour to help designers and other professionals improve their creativity and productivity. My primary function is to identify the specific needs of professionals sector within the desgn industry and then to meet these requirements in a professional, time sensitive and cost-effective manner. I also offer services as complex as Concept Design, Project Planning and Compiling Design Applications or Presentations. My team of skilled and experienced freelance professionals of professionals are dedicated to providing reliable and professional service that is on time every time.In my Design and Drawing office, I use the latest Synchronous 3D modelling software. On site, I use laser and infrared reflector-less surveying equipment. I also provide layout drawing, design, shop detailing and mechanical surveying depending on the clients requirements. This is my design journey.....

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Industrial Design

When Coming to Industrial Design | ID

 

 Industrial design (ID) is the science and art of creating commercial products, experiences, and environments. The skills and techniques the designer uses include ideation sketching, drawing/rendering, drafting, sculpting, and model making. An industrial designer also must know about materials, manufacturing processes, electronics, computer programming, engineering, printing, and graphics.

Marketing plays a great role in our design ideas which reforms and innovates new types of displays based on advanced technology in reclaimed material.The displays of our Fittings include the following: exhibiting stand, market stand; chain shop stand, outer stand, shop fixtures direct, multimedia display & building material racks.
Industrial design is a career that has space for a number of different personalities. There really is no typical industrial designer. Naturally, one needs to be creative and inquisitive. Some designers are better at conceptual and “blue sky” thinking, while others, myself included, are more practical and concentrate on making things work. There is room for both in this career. There is no “generally speaking” in terms of remuneration in Industrial design especially when working for yourself: The better you are, the more you will be paid but that is not the point. On good days, It is great to see one out of twenty five of my designs go into production but I know that all professions have bad days though.

Post a Comment