Background

As a freelancer design draughtsperson, I have received widespread experience for my contributions in both mechanical and electrical engineering draughting being involved in product development, presentation, and design reviews. My work involves a combination of technical expertise and creativity. I also brings together technologies from different environments and works inventively. In so doing I am able to translate ideas into working products that meet the needs. As a blogger, I strive to inspire my readers by bringing you content through this value added service. I endeavour to help designers and other professionals improve their creativity and productivity. My primary function is to identify the specific needs of professionals sector within the desgn industry and then to meet these requirements in a professional, time sensitive and cost-effective manner. I also offer services as complex as Concept Design, Project Planning and Compiling Design Applications or Presentations. My team of skilled and experienced freelance professionals of professionals are dedicated to providing reliable and professional service that is on time every time.In my Design and Drawing office, I use the latest Synchronous 3D modelling software. On site, I use laser and infrared reflector-less surveying equipment. I also provide layout drawing, design, shop detailing and mechanical surveying depending on the clients requirements. This is my design journey.....

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Our Living Spaces

When coming to time spend in one's living space: I wonder how much time do we spend in our living spaces? Are these spaces actually used for single or multiple purpose? Being in our 30's, 40's or even 50's, Have we changed the way we live from our days of independence? These are important questions because I find that some of us are choosing different spaces based on a singular or multiple functions.

 
It has became easier for of us to identify what works best because we tend to think about how we really live. My home office, for instance has a cycling exercise equipment, it's own kitchen and a bathroom which have made my living space more convenient to start or end my day when I'm not on-route. By the way, I can now blame my student years.



Do we use our living space for entertaining, do we think about what types of gatherings we usually host. When entertaining, Is it important for you to invite one or two other people for a quiet night in front of the fireplace? Or throw big stand-ups where everyone mixes and mingles? Do we prefer seated events? If so, Do we pick large, cushy upholstery, or do we keep the chairs and couches smaller-scale to leave as much room as possible for moving around?

 
When coming to those creature comforts, Do we have storage space for less-fancy items such as our kids' toys and our stacks of magazines, or like me do you stash these items in some clever spaces when company comes into your living space. Do you put your computer and printer in the living space or does your living space double as your children's playroom as well? Do you use the space for double duties as a guest room? Lastly what do you do to ensure that you enjoy your living space for years
Post a Comment