Background

As a freelancer design draughtsperson, I have received widespread experience for my contributions in both mechanical and electrical engineering draughting being involved in product development, presentation, and design reviews. My work involves a combination of technical expertise and creativity. I also brings together technologies from different environments and works inventively. In so doing I am able to translate ideas into working products that meet the needs. As a blogger, I strive to inspire my readers by bringing you content through this value added service. I endeavour to help designers and other professionals improve their creativity and productivity. My primary function is to identify the specific needs of professionals sector within the desgn industry and then to meet these requirements in a professional, time sensitive and cost-effective manner. I also offer services as complex as Concept Design, Project Planning and Compiling Design Applications or Presentations. My team of skilled and experienced freelance professionals of professionals are dedicated to providing reliable and professional service that is on time every time.In my Design and Drawing office, I use the latest Synchronous 3D modelling software. On site, I use laser and infrared reflector-less surveying equipment. I also provide layout drawing, design, shop detailing and mechanical surveying depending on the clients requirements. This is my design journey.....

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Turning-Up Ideas | Entrepreneur

I often read about successful entrepreneurs but I also ask myself what does it really take to turn a bright idea into a successful business venture? What makes an entrepreneur? How to generate ideas for a business? Lastly, where to go for advice on setting up a business? Throughout the year in my career I've been told that an entrepreneur can spot business opportunities that will fill gaps in the market. I too learned through experience that in order to succeed an entrepreneur has to identify key people to help achieve goals.

Even if you have carefully researched the market, there's always a chance that customers may reject your product or service. Therefore taking risk has become part and parcel of what I do because I've armed myself with the knowledge that in launching my business I will also need determination and energy to overcome any obstacles. Let me be the first one to tell you that all entrepreneurs have failures and successes. My ability to learn from mistakes and move on has become the key to the success of my future business.


As an entrepreneur, I solve problems.....Therefore my creative thinking allows me to come up with new ideas, or an innovative approach to a problem. With businesses, new ideas can result in a new product, or a process that cuts costs or improves quality, for example. Fresh ideas give businesses a competitive advantage, and help make goods and services stand out in the market. Once I’ve gone through the brainstorming process and come up with or refined my business idea, I also take time to check out the competition.

As an entrepreneur, I have learned that it can take a long time, and a lot of perseverance, to see my bright idea turn into a successful business. Therefore I know that I need to be prepared for this waiting period. To increase my chances of success, I too set myself up with a mentor I trust, and I also do some detailed financial and business planning. Now a business mentor is an experienced business professional who will provide advice, guidance and support as you launch and maintain your business venture. I make such that I pick a mentor who can help me analyze my bright idea to see whether it is viable, who can connect me up with key business people and customers, who can provide a fresh perspective on how to grow my business, who also be a sounding board when I need to discuss difficulties which I'm encountering, and finally challenge me to set goals for my business that may achieve better results.

Throughout my career I only wrote single page business plans which outline the following: My key business objectives for the next three to five years, how I plan to achieve these objectives, when I plan to achieve these objectives, Lastly how I expect to run day-to-day operations, and make business decisions. When starting my new venture, I often don't enough money to set up the business and cover operational expenses until the business starts to generate a profit.


Therefore before I commit my life savings to launching a new business, I often ask myself some key questions. For instance: How much of my own money am I willing or able to invest? What is my business track record in terms of experience in the industry and will this help or hinder my chances of getting financial help? Lastly, Does my business idea have the X factor that would get funders excited about my venture?

Now is always the best time to start thinking about the life cycle of my business – even after I have only just set it up. Why? Because further down the track I may decide to sell my business, or close it down voluntarily. If things don’t go as planned, and I have financial difficulties, I may be forced to close my business. Therefore when turning-up those bright ideas, It’s useful to plan for all eventualities........

Mamphake Mabule
Draughtsman | Mamphake Designs

c. 2016, Mabule Business Holdings
http://mabule.blogspot.com
Post a Comment